Power banks can be defined as portable batteries that use circuitry to control any power in and power out. They can charged up using a USB charger when power is available, and then used to charge battery powered items like mobile phones and a host of other devices that would normally use a USB charger.
One of the main reasons why power banks even exist is because lots of people use their smartphone. From the moment we wake up, we’re most likely using our smartphone nearly the entire day. There’s nothing to be ashamed about that though because smartphones are usually what we need to either communicate with other people and use as a form of entertainment. They’re even integrated into our work life.
It’s in those times, about halfway throughout your day that you may notice that the battery of your smartphone is nearly at 0% and that’s when you start to panic because your smartphone is about to die and there’s basically no way to keep texting your friends, make plans and be connected to the world. Overall, it’s a bad situation to be in.In those times you need a source of power to charge your smartphone. You can’t exactly whip out a wall charger and start charging because you need an outlet. If you have a car charger, are you really going to just stay in your car and wait for your smartphone to charge to an acceptable power capacity? No! that’s going to waste time and you’re always on the go and have things to do. This is where a power bank comes in because you can easily just begin charging your smartphone with your power bank when it’s low on power and that will result in a constant use of a smartphone without any interruptions.Overall, power banks allow you to always be in the zone and connected to what you’re doing; no matter if you’re sending out 1,000 texts per minutes or playing Clash of Clans from dawn till dusk.
No matter what is the worth or the quality of our smartphones, without charged batteries, they are of no use.
Thankfully, we have power banks to charge our smartphones on the go, but choosing the correct power bank for your phone is no less a task. We present to you some quick tips that would help you choose one.
1. First and foremost, you need to know about the battery size and the charger specifications of your smartphone. You would find it printed on the battery and the charger or on the box in which your cell was packed.
2. The power bank that you buy should at least have the same size as your device battery. This would ensure that your battery gets fully charged at least once with the power bank. However, if your phone frequently runs out of battery, get the highest milliampere hour (mAh) power bank that you can afford so that you have enough battery stored for emergencies.
3. The output voltage of the power bank should be equal to or higher than that of your device.
4. Depending upon the number of devices you carry, look for the number of ports and cables that your power bank should come with. This would let you charge more than one device at a time, saving you time.
5. To ensure safety of your costly smartphones, choose a power bank that comes with a power-cut power in the event of a short circuit.
6. For a longer life of your power bank, look for the auto-cut feature in your bank. This would prevent it from getting overcharged.
7. Sometimes, it is useful to spend a little to save you further costs. Always go with a branded power.
Be it mobile phones or mobile power banks, shoppers these days, search for devices that are useful as well as stylish. If you are also on a lookout for stylish, colourful power banks, you have landed at the right place. paliescart.com online marketplace allows its users to buy power banks on the basis of colours too.So, get started for power bank online shopping in India and take away your favourite picks right away!